THE TRIPLEKING

What is your blog about?

This question, completely legitimate, is one I do not have the answer to.  I don't have a theme.  It's not about cooking, anything DIY, travel, activism or book reviews.  It's a mish-mosh of all the things I love: Bill, my kids, teaching, laughing, eating, personal growth. (Notice exercise isn't on the list.) And just wait.  Volleyball season is about to start.

Am I doing something wrong?  Yes.  According to the definition of a blog, I am.  But I am throwing caution to the wind and will continue to write about whatever happens to be my fancy that day.  If the blog police find me out, I'll serve my time.

Today I include a co-authored piece by me and the one only Bill Jepsen.  Bill helped me design a great satirical writing assignment for my Creative Writing class.  Students will write an article for an audience similar to The Onion based on a common idiom.  Bill and I modeled the requirements by writing our own article on the idiom "biting off more than you can chew."

Comments

Popular Posts