SNAFU MY ASS

It's Monday morning and I have already had a few power laughs.  Which is great, for the teachers and students were all given blue dots on which to write goals and dreams on for the school year. 

A few colleagues and I spent several minutes trying to work a test scanner on my iPad.  Each of us took turns twisting and turning and flipping my ipad to scan the QR code on a pre-test.  It never worked.  Laughter ensued.  Someone mentioned that this is a snafu.  "Snafu, my ass!" I roared. My colleague Amy retorted, "Memoir title!" 


So I went down to my administration where more laughter ensued.  My ipad lay on the hallway tiles as three of us hovered over it.  No one questioned us.  It looked as if we were determining if a dead bird was still alive.

Thus begins a new school year.  My 25th.

My goals and dreams?  To power laugh everyday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello
Rakan Nassan said…
Hi
Anonymous said…
Hello
Anonymous said…
Amazing. Happy 25th!
Anonymous said…
Snafu my ass
Anonymous said…
Amazing. Happy 25th!
Jelly Bean said…
Hey this is fun
Anonymous said…
Noice
Anonymous said…
I wrote it on a post-it! I'm going to keep a list of power laugh inducing phrases that are said during common prep!

Popular Posts